- UTC Leeds students have explored space technology in an innovative rocket-inspired educational event that launched this week, supported by leading scientists.
- RocketsWeek comes to an end
- The arrival of Tim Gregory has sparked great excitement amongst the students this morning.
Latest Open Events Events
There are currently no events.
UTC Leeds @UTCLeeds
12 Dec Automation is set to take many jobs in the future. Our team were trained last week on our mini factory ready to tea… https://t.co/9f1Z0P9s4H
11 Dec We teach Autodesk Fusion 360 and it’s excellent simulation features. This article details how it will change manufa… https://t.co/KcSaHdGnxz
2 Dec On the second day of December....... Some festive fun with the Christmas Chemistree! https://t.co/wyHYLZ4d7s
1 Dec It’s been a fantastic week at UTC Leeds celebrating the #rocket and #aerospace industry! Thank you to all the contr… https://t.co/3iwbFjjWlI
- With every passing year, people can notice a great shift in education. All that happens because of the rapid technological development that took our world by storm.
- Smart factories, robots, virtual reality, gesture control, haptics and 5G. Engineers are building, shaping, crafting the future – but they are already “a different breed of people than the engineers we educated in the 20th century”.
- Banking sector will be ground zero for job losses from AI and robotics
- Full-body this time