- Space Week Press Release
- UTC supports BBC Children in need
- Our UTC Leeds students are counting down to the launch of an innovative rocket-inspired educational event supported by world leading space scientists.
Latest Open Events Events
- Open Event29Nov2017
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm @ UTC Leeds
Come along to see our amazing facilities, chat to staff & hear about what we do. For more information and to book your place, visit: http://www.utcleeds.co.uk/openevening
- The Physics of Santa29Nov2017
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm @ UTC Leeds
Part of 'Ingenuity and Beyond' an exciting new initiative from UTC Leeds. For more information and to register your place visit: http://www.ingenuityandbeyond.com/
UTC Leeds @UTCLeeds
21 Nov RT @RAEngNews: "Engineers of today and tomorrow will have to keep learning and keep adapting to keep up-to-speed with fast-moving technolog…
8 Nov UTC Leeds providing the next generation of engineers. https://t.co/n4WH2DrmZ7
8 Nov How to Design 3D Population Maps Using Tinkercad https://t.co/oDK9O5mKt9
3 Nov Open Evening 29th Novmber Come along to see our amazing facilities, chat to staff & hear about what we do. We are a 14-19 college,
"UTC Leeds open Event, Wednesday 29th November 2017, 18:00-20:00"
"Discover more about applying for a place, next academic year 10’s and 12’s"
"Discuss options with staff and Sponsors"
"As well as the open evening, and a chance to speak to staff and view the facilities, there will be 2 talks by visiting speakers, The Physics of Santa by Dr Susan Cartwright and The Shuttle Night Launch, Desert Rats and other tales from NASA by Amber Agee-Dehart – NASA / iDoodle. Please note these talks must be booked separately to the Open Evening event, please click here to visit the online booking form."
- With every passing year, people can notice a great shift in education. All that happens because of the rapid technological development that took our world by storm.
- Smart factories, robots, virtual reality, gesture control, haptics and 5G. Engineers are building, shaping, crafting the future – but they are already “a different breed of people than the engineers we educated in the 20th century”.
- Banking sector will be ground zero for job losses from AI and robotics
- Full-body this time