- Young people across Leeds and surrounding areas, who are making their Post-16 choices, are invited to attend an open event at UTC Leeds on Wednesday 17th January from 6:00pm.
- UTC Leeds students explored space technology in an innovative rocket-inspired educational event that launched on 27th November, supported by leading scientists.
- And to finish off, a special guest! Frank Peri, Deputy Director of the Engineering Directorate at NASA Langley, joined us via live satellite link up...
Latest Open Events Events
- Y10 Year to Date Review evening18Jan2018
5:15 pm - 8:15 pm @ UTC Leeds
This is an opportunity to meet the tutors of your child at the UTC and gain some useful information about their current attainment. Feedback will be given on all subject areas from the teachers of your child. Please only book appointments for the teachers that tutor your child and only one per subject area. The appointment duration is 5 minutes. Please try to stick closely to your timeslot. We look forward to seeing you there! https://utcleeds.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/
UTC Leeds @UTCLeeds
17 Jan Our awesome UTC Leeds students WON the Autodesk Designathon yesterday at Manchester museum of science & industry. T… https://t.co/5ea8DLtuMP
17 Jan UTC Leeds students win @AutodeskEDU Designathon at the Manchester Museum of Science and Industry. Great show of CAD… https://t.co/9h3JzCofFC
16 Jan RT @RoutesintoSTEM: Did you know that 2018 is the official Year of Engineering? Let's transform the way young people view engineering and b…
16 Jan https://t.co/i85NzV528f. The year of engineering 2018.
- Meet Siemens one of our employer partners at UTC Leeds.
- Meet Maisie one of our female engineers at UTC Leeds.
- Working with employer partners and experts at the University of Leeds is at the heart of everything we do at the UTC, providing students with the technical, personal and professional skills to stand out from the crowd.
- Meet Katelyn one of our female engineers at UTC Leeds.
- Meet Sound Leisure one of our employer partners at UTC Leeds.