We are preparing the next generation of Professional Engineers. There are no specific entry requirements in Year 10. We believe that all young people have the ability to become creative, talented Engineers. Some have the drive to push themselves further. Have you got what is takes?
We believe that is important that students at UTC have the following attributes:
- A genuine interest in the world of Engineering, Mathematics and Science.
- A positive attitude to work and an openness to learn new things.
- A desire to kick-start a career in our areas of specialism.
- An appreciation of the commitment necessary to study from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- A curiosity to learn about the opportunities at Universities and in Employment.
If you think this is for you, then please get in touch.
We offer a range of pathways in Year 12. All paths lead to professional employment in the Engineering world. This might be at graduate level, or after you have finished you’re ‘A’ levels and Technical qualifications with us. Have a look at our pathways page to see if this is for you.