UTC Leeds News
- When Year 13 student Ethan designed a stunning F1 style race car wheel as part of his course, Head of Engineering Bradley Mellor posted it on the UTC Twitter account. What followed was completely unexpected.
- It’s not often that you get the chance to scan and print your own 3D popcorn, but that’s what students at UTC Leeds had the chance to do recently.
- UTC Leeds students showed outstanding teamwork at the recent Further Maths Network competition
Latest Open Events Events
- Y13 Revision Session - Maths for Engineers29May2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Y12/Y13 Revision Session - Engineering Materials29May2018
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- 11ab/Bi1 Revision Session - Biology Separates30May2018
9:00 am - 11:00 am
- 11ab/2 Revision Session - Higher content in trilogy exams30May2018
11:20 am - 12:20 pm
UTC Leeds @UTCLeeds
24 May Engineering news - women in engineering. I wonder what our amazing female students will invent in the future?… https://t.co/VXEi4pmKzj
23 May Engineering news - save up your money next year for this? Boston Dynamics SpotMini at TechCrunch https://t.co/zgGPyPViUo
23 May RT @Jefferson_MFG: British manufacturing WINS again this week.. Rolls-Royce secures 700 jobs with £60m contract win BAE wins £1.5bn contrac…
16 May Engineering news - working with a composite material. Concrete cast lamp bases today with year 12.… https://t.co/bVjFguBYwW
UTC Leeds News
- “What excites me is the opportunity students have at the UTC. Our students are doing incredible work and I’m really proud of what they are achieving.”
- Meet Charlie one of UTC Leeds Post 16 engineering students.
- Meet Chloe one of UTC Leeds female engineers.
- Meet Gemma Wright Head of English at UTC Leeds.
- Meet Amy Hirst one of the engineering teachers at UTC Leeds.