UTC Leeds News
- When Year 13 student Ethan designed a stunning F1 style race car wheel as part of his course, Head of Engineering Bradley Mellor posted it on the UTC Twitter account. What followed was completely unexpected.
- It’s not often that you get the chance to scan and print your own 3D popcorn, but that’s what students at UTC Leeds had the chance to do recently.
- UTC Leeds students showed outstanding teamwork at the recent Further Maths Network competition
Latest Open Events Events
- Year 12 Induction week05Jul2018
@ UTC Leeds
Induction event on Thursday 5th and Friday 6th July 2018 to support their transition to the UTC Leeds
- New Year 10 Induction morning07Jul2018
9:00 am - 1:00 pm @ UTC Leeds
Induction event on Saturday 7th July 2018 to support their transition to the UTC Leeds. This will be a fantastic opportunity for new year 10 students to meet other students who will join the UTC in September, along with members of staff.
UTC Leeds @UTCLeeds
10 Jun Engineering news - This eerily real-looking fake wood is stronger than the real thing. https://t.co/xNmRFl230j
10 Jun Engineering news - What a pioneer and from Leeds. I wonder how many of our students will go on to become pioneers i… https://t.co/LcX7qHvYGE
10 Jun RT @YMB1919: It's time for another engineering challenge! Watch @Dyson engineers, @Vatovich and Oli race their boats powered by chamical r…
29 May Engineering news - Time to think differently? https://t.co/EdMYlif7Iz
Changes to the school day from the start of September, Click here for more details.
UTC Leeds News
- “What excites me is the opportunity students have at the UTC. Our students are doing incredible work and I’m really proud of what they are achieving.”
- Meet Charlie one of UTC Leeds Post 16 engineering students.
- Meet Chloe one of UTC Leeds female engineers.
- Meet Gemma Wright Head of English at UTC Leeds.
- Meet Karla Bennett Head of Maths at UTC Leeds.