UTC Leeds News
- When Year 13 student Ethan designed a stunning F1 style race car wheel as part of his course, Head of Engineering Bradley Mellor posted it on the UTC Twitter account. What followed was completely unexpected.
- It’s not often that you get the chance to scan and print your own 3D popcorn, but that’s what students at UTC Leeds had the chance to do recently.
- UTC Leeds students showed outstanding teamwork at the recent Further Maths Network competition
- We have visited RAF Leeming today with a group of Y10 and Y12 students.
- Delayed World Book Day 2018