UTC Leeds News
The latest news stories from UTC Leeds.
- UTC Leeds’ student design features in Virgin Media Voom2018
When Year 13 student Ethan designed a stunning F1 style race car wheel as part of his course, Head of Engineering Bradley Mellor posted it on the UTC Twitter account. What followed was completely unexpected.
- Students print their own popcorn!
It’s not often that you get the chance to scan and print your own 3D popcorn, but that’s what students at UTC Leeds had the chance to do recently.
- Success at Maths Feast Competition
UTC Leeds students showed outstanding teamwork at the recent Further Maths Network competition
- UTC Pupils visit RAF Leeming
We have visited RAF Leeming today with a group of Y10 and Y12 students.
- World Book Day 2018
Delayed World Book Day 2018
- Incoming: The Next Instalment of Ingenuity & Beyond
UTC Leeds students are powering up for the next instalment of our exciting Ingenuity and Beyond series: Robots.
- High Sheriff of West Yorkshire Tours UTC Leeds
The High Sheriff of West Yorkshire visited UTC Leeds this week to find out how we are training the next generation of engineers and scientists.
- UTC Leeds’ Response: Northern Powerhouse ‘Educating the North’ Report
UTC Leeds has welcomed a new report, published today, that calls for more employer involvement in education and technical training.
- UTC Leeds students triumph in 3D design competition
Global 3D design software giant, Autodesk, is behind much of the world’s creative making – whether that’s making films, planes, roads, buildings, healthcare products, the list goes on.
- Sixth Form Choices Open Event
Young people across Leeds and surrounding areas, who are making their Post-16 choices, are invited to attend an open event at UTC Leeds on Wednesday 17th January from 6:00pm.